Scientific and effective biceps femoris training method
The biceps femoris is one of the muscles on the thigh. I believe some people still know the biceps femoris. Of course, if a person trains the biceps femoris, there are many benefits, but many people don't know how to train the biceps femoris. So, what are the scientific and effective biceps femoris training methods? Next, let's take a look at the training methods.
Swing your legs back and forth
Swing your legs back and forth
1. Stand on one leg next to the stool with backrest, and the arm on the same side supports the body with the backrest. The other arm pinches the waist and the legs bend slightly and lift. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Swing the raised leg forward and then backward. During the swing, make sure the legs are straight and swing as much as possible.
3. The above is a complete action. Repeat the action to the recommended number of times, and then continue on the other side.
Front box jump
1. At the beginning, place a box about 30 to 60 cm high in front of you. The feet are separated, and the distance between the feet is the same width as the shoulder. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Do a small squat to prepare for the jump and swing your arms behind you.
3. Bounce back after doing this position, stretch your hips, knees and ankles, and jump as high as possible. Swing your arms forward and upward.
4. Bend your knees and fall on the box to reduce the impact on your legs. You can jump back to the ground from the box, or you can step down on one leg.
Smith machine drape
1. Place the barbell at knee height and load it with appropriate weight.
2. Grasp the barbell in a positive grip position, with the distance between your hands slightly greater than the shoulder width, and remove the barbell from the instrument. Your arms should be fully extended and your head should be straight. The elbows should point outward, the shoulders relaxed downward and opened backward. Push your hips back to create tension in your hamstrings. This is the starting position of the action.
3. Stretch your hips and knees forcefully to accelerate the barbell. Make sure your arms are always straight during this part of the movement.
4. After being fully extended, bend your hips and knees again and lower your body into the receiving position.
5. Allow the arm to bend at this point, rotate the elbows near the barbell and receive the barbell on the shoulders.
6. Stretch your hips and knees, return to the standing position, and put the barbell on your shoulders when you finish this action.
1. Adjust the barbell according to your height, lie face down on the leg bending machine, and the cushion of the barbell is at the back of your legs (a few centimeters below your lower leg). Tip: it is recommended to use the leg bending machine with other angles in addition to the horizontal, because the angled position is more conducive to the exercise of hamstring muscles.
2. Keep the torso horizontal on the bench, ensure that the legs are fully extended, and grasp the handrails on both sides of the instrument with both hands. Toe forward (or you can use the other two postures described in the foot posture section). This is the starting position of the action.
3. Bend your legs as much as possible while exhaling, but don't lift your upper thigh away from the cushion. When the state of complete tension is reached, hold for 1 second.
4. When inhaling, do not restore the leg to the original position. Repeat the action to the recommended number of repetitions.
Kettlebell high turn
1. Place a Kettlebell between your feet, squat down and keep your upper body straight and your hips back. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Then get up and stand upright. At the same time, use the kinetic energy of your body to turn the kettle bell up to the shoulder position.
3. Return to the starting position after a slight pause at the top and repeat the above actions.
Contact: VOLTRX- electric shaker for sale
Add: Room 821, Block C, Huameiju Business Center A, Xinhu Road, Baoan New Central District, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong